Animation vs. Minecraft Animation vs. Minecraft

Wow. Just wow.

The quality of this animation is so superb. I was captivated the entire time. So many twists and turns. So much creativity. An absolute favorite. I could write so much. You've got a masterpiece of a flash here. Thank you for sharing.

Don't Sleep, Robby! Don't Sleep, Robby!

Pretty awesome!

I really like how you portrayed the dream. How people's bodies and faces were shifting in and out and there were mobs of people that were without identification except for when they would briefly be a defined person then snap back to being a shadow figure. Plus the strange music and undefined beginning and ending of the dream. Quite accurate and fun to watch.
The rest was funny, too. I've had to do this in real life several times so I can relate.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yeah, I can relate too... oh wait, I made it, so duh I can relate. Jeez Rob, you're Mr. Obvious today. I'm glad you liked that part, I'm super proud of how that dream sequence turned out. Especially some of the glitchy faces. In fact, that redhead who faces toward Rob on the bleachers? Her glitch face was my favorite one. It just turned out so awesome, I loved that one. I remember wanting to slow the song down at that part just so I could show it longer, but slowing it down would mess the percussion up so I didn't do it.
But I'm rambling. Thanks for watching, Fuzz!

Castle III part C Castle III part C

Right on

Was glad to hear some Dimmu Borgir in there. Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia.

Fucking Hell on a Rollerc Fucking Hell on a Rollerc

Yar

I enjoy your garbage and experiments. Random shit to tha max, son.

Intelligent Critique Intelligent Critique

Don't blame you, man

Too often, people write shit reviews and give you a shit score, leaving you wondering what the hell went through their un-eclectic skulls. Sadly, there are many people who leave their opinions far too biased, but this ultimately means their opinion/reviews are mostly full of crap and not even worth gazing over.
I mean, hell, you put this hard work into making something that (I would hope) you like and hope for others to enjoy on SOME level, but those asscracks don't realize how hard it can be or how long it can take to create a work of art, whether it be a song, a video, or a drawing.
Well, anyway...

FHOAR 3 FHOAR 3

Damn man

You make the creepiest shit, bro. But it's cool. Hahah. The craxy random raunchiness of it is pretty awesome and I can tell from your overall work that you've been at it for awhile. ;)